Part Time Receptionist
- Larbey Evans Ltd
- Up to £44,000 FTE + Benefits
- 16 Jan 2023
- 01 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Asset Finance, Banking, Capital Markets
- Contract Type
- Part Time
Our client is a prestigious law firm based in the beating heart of the City - they are now looking to recruit a Receptionist on a part-time basis (2 days a week).
You will be working as part of the reception team to deliver the highest level of customer service possible to our internal and external clients.
You will ideally have Receptionist experience gained from a law firm or professional services firm.
The standard hours are 9am to 5pm. The salary on offer is up to £32,000 FTE + Benefits. This role is a permanent part-time position (2 days - Monday and Friday).
This is a fantastic part-time Receptionist opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded law firms in the City!
Responsibilities as a Part-Time Receptionist include:
- Acting as 'front of house’, welcoming clients
- Answer internal and external calls, screen and direct / forward calls
- Take and relay messages.
- Provide information to callers
- Greet persons entering the firm
- Direct persons to correct destination
- Maintain meeting room system including booking meeting rooms and adding attendees
- Tidy and maintain the reception area
- Ordering and setting up lunches and refreshments for client and internal meetings
- Ensuring all meeting rooms are tidy after each meeting
- Setting up rooms for breakfast seminars, conferences and evening functions
Requirements as a Part-Time Receptionist include:
- Previous Receptionist experience gained from a law firm or professional services firm
- Pleasant, clear and confident telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent client care skills with the ability to deal with clients on the telephone and face-to-face
- Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
- Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work