Team Administrator (Disputes Resolution)
- Larbey Evans Ltd
- Up to £24,000
- 16 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Litigation, Dispute Resolution, Litigation
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our UK law firm client is currently looking for a Team Administrator to join their busy Dispute Resolution team in their London office on a 12 Month FTC basis. This role is paying to £24,000 with a hybrid working pattern available.
Duties of the Dispute Resolution Team Administrator will be to:
- Overseeing all administrative activities for the team
- Organising meetings, arranging calendar invites and monitoring responses
- Administration of meetings including preparation of agendas and materials in advance
- Attending meetings and taking notes (where appropriate), capturing decisions/ actions and owners and assisting with the follow up.
- Monitoring and amending intranet pages.
- Management of the team calendar.
- Preparing documentation including presentations for key senior leadership meetings.
- Supporting on team communications including but not limited to drafting emails and preparing scripts for important forums across the firm.
Candidates must have previous experience of working within an administrative role within a law firm. Experience in a project management, business transformation or strategy related role would be highly beneficial.