Private Client Solicitor
- JMC Legal
- England, Essex, Tendring
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- 17 Jan 2023
- 14 Feb 2023
- Andrew Chapman
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Private Client
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you a Private Client Solicitor in Tendring, seeking a new and exciting role?
This well-known regional firm are recognised by the Legal 500 as top-tier in Essex, and can offer you high-quality work in a nurturing and supportive environment, and a market-leading benefits package.
Following another prosperous year, this multi-award-winning firm continue to expand across all departments, as their envious and impressive client base continues to grow.
Established for over 200 years, this firm has an exciting and interesting heritage. They are well known for their friendly and supportive culture, with many senior solicitors joining originally as trainees.
Now standing at over 250 members of staff, and with a growing national and international presence, this firm are bolstering their already strong and award-winning departments with top talent.
The firm are seeking to hire an experienced Private Client Solicitor, to be based in their already established and flourishing office in Tendring, Essex.
This role is well suited for a Private Client Solicitor who is looking to develop their career in a supportive and encouraging environment whilst dealing with an interesting and varied caseload from day one.
You will work alongside an established and friendly team, dealing with a broad range of private client law matters, including Trusts, Estates, Tax planning, LPOA, Wills and more.
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor with 2+ PQE
- You will be highly organised and confident in managing your own caseload
- You will be comfortable in managing/developing client relationships and enjoy working in a client-facing position
- With a collaborative culture running through the firm, the ability to work in a team is essential
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is competitive, negotiable and dependent upon your level of experience. They are looking for long-term hires and pay well for the right candidate.
- Competitive benefits package, including flexible working arrangements
- Excellent career prospects in a supportive environment without glass ceilings
- Friendly, dynamic and modern working culture with strong support
This is an exciting opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join this well-established office in Tendring, Essex
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.