- JMC Legal
- England, London, City of London
- £95000 - £125000 per annum + Negotiable + Benefits
- 17 Jan 2023
- 14 Feb 2023
- Charlie Simpkin
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Planning / Environment
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Join a close-knit team that will provide you with a genuine platform to develop your skills and progress your career. With a stable pipeline of work across various sectors, this is an opportunity to take your career to the next level with a market-leading Planning team.
You will join a leading, Top 20 law firm with an international presence and a top-tier reputation across their core sectors, such as technology, real estate, and life sciences.
Consistently recognised for their forward-thinking approach and working environment, you will have the tools to push your career forward alongside bright and personable lawyers in a close-knit team culture.
You will join a highly regarded Planning team as an Associate in the firm's City of London office.
You will gain exposure to a broad range of development, energy & infrastructure work for an impressive national client base. Work includes offshore wind, large-scale solar, airports, sporting developments, and urban regeneration.
You can expect support from a close-knit team and have a transparent progression structure in line with the team's ongoing growth plans. You will also receive an attractive package at the top of the market and plenty of flexibility on hours and home working.
- As a guide, this role would suit a Planning Lawyer between 1 - 6 years PQE
- Experience gained in a respected regional or city law firm
- Have an interest in Planning within the real estate sector specifically (Energy & Infrastructure experience, but an interest in the Real Estate sector side of the work would also be considered)
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career as a part of a Top 20 law firm's Planning & Environment team in the City of London.
Apply now for confidential consideration, or feel free to call Charlie Simpkin at JMC Legal Recruitment for a discrete conversation.