Employment Senior Associate
- JMC Legal
- England, Berkshire, Reading
- £70000 - £85000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- 17 Jan 2023
- 14 Feb 2023
- Tom Amer
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you a solicitor seeking a springboard to get to Partnership? This Top 100 firm is looking to appoint an Employment Solicitor, with 5+ years PQE, as a Senior Associate in their tier 1 ranked team in their Reading Offices.
The role on offer is a great opportunity to develop and the prospects for advancement are real.
This global firm deals with a quality of work commonly only associated with City practices and has become one of the pioneers in creating private wealth and facilitating growth across a range of personal and business services.
You will find an immensely diverse client base that continues to evolve constantly. The firm has performed exceptionally well over recent years and has grown year on year.
They have rapidly accelerated through the legal rankings in recent years; there are no upper limits when it comes to expansion and long-term commercial growth plans for this firm.
You will find a strong leadership team that promotes an open-door culture where Partners are very accessible; everyone has a voice in throughout the organisation. It is this approach to training, mentoring, and development that has given the firm an excellent reputation for homegrown partner talent.
Despite the firm's top 100 size, they have unusually managed to keep a family feel running throughout the practice and network of the office. They have an excellent social element that is promoted with an active roster of events throughout the year.
- The team is home to 'Leading Individuals', 'Next Generation Partners', and 'Rising Stars' which reflects the level of quality across the department from top to bottom. You will work alongside partners to drive the department forwards.
- You will be at the forefront of this growing team and will oversee, mentor, and train more junior members of the team. You will have high levels of autonomy to make the role your own.
- This team acts for both employers and individuals and covers issues and claims involving all aspects of domestic and international employment law.
- You will deal with both Contentious and Non-Contentious work; the broadness of the caseload will make for a more interesting role.
- Work will include; Dismissals, Re-structuring, Contract negotiations, Employment tribunals including high court, Restrictive covenants, and Collective issues
- You will be an Employment Solicitor with at least 5+ years PQE
- You will be meticulous when it comes to detail and possess first-class communication skills
- The ability to build credible client relationships is essential
What's on offer?
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience
- You will be eligible for a performance-related bonus, which is lucrative
- You will also receive an industry-leading benefits package
- This role would be a great opportunity for a senior solicitor looking for a route to partnership, or a partner seeking a lateral move
This top 100 firm, is looking for an Employment Solicitor 5+ years PQE to join their tier 1 ranked team based in their offices in Reading.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.