Corporate/PE opportunity with leading asset manager
- Germany, Hessen, Frankfurt am Main (60488)
- 17 Jan 2023
- 14 Feb 2023
- Ryan Bernarte
- Job Title
- In House Counsel
- Practice Area
- Asset Finance
- PQE Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our Client is one of the largest real estate asset managers in the world with $123bn in AUM globally. They are seeking to hire a proactive individual with a transactional background from private practice and they must have a minimum of 3 years PQE. The successful postholder will ideally be based in Frankfurt but could also be in London.
You will be involved in:
- Draft/review and negotiate contracts and other documents relating to the fund entities' activities - including SPAs, heads of terms, due diligence, development agreements, advisory agreements, leases and finance documentation.
- Assist with implementation of new structures and compliance with internal governance processes and procedures.
- Assist with mergers, restructurings, divestitures and related integration processes.
- Work closely with the investment teams and other business partners throughout the lifetime of the transaction.
What will make you successful in this role?
- A qualified lawyer (3-5 PQE) with experience gained in an internationally recognised law firm or with an investment management firm.
- Experienced in M&A and Joint Ventures.
- Familiarity with real estate law.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
If you are interested, please apply below or get in contact via email: