Senior Corporate & Commercial Solicitor- Consultancy
- Optimal Recruitment Solutions LTD
- Homeworking or Leeds or Portsmouth
- Consultancy based
- 17 Jan 2023
- 14 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Contracts, Commercial Property, Corporate
- PQE Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client is a firm of specialist solicitors, who pride themselves on being approachable and friendly and getting the right result. They empower clients to make decisions in their cases with the knowledge and understanding they need. The firm has been recently bought out and is now expanding into new areas of legal services bringing the top lawyers together from across the country.
We are now supporting their search for a new Senior Corporate & Commercial Solicitor to support their growth within the Corporate & Commercial Department.
This is a consultancy opportunity with the right candidate able to take home a significant portion of their monthly billing and develop a strong team around them. Candidates must have a following and strong business development skills.
Senior Corporate & Commercial Solicitor - Consultancy
Department: Corporate & Commercial
Location: Can be based in Portsmouth, Leeds, or on a work-from-home basis.
- You will need to be a qualified solicitor
- You will enjoy handling a busy and healthy caseload of business sales and purchases, M&A, commercial contracts and Shareholders' Agreements, corporate transactional matters and company law, sale of goods contracts, franchising agreements along with confidentiality and data protection and supply of services contracts etc.
- You will need a good understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct and other regulatory requirements
- Have proven track record of providing proactive, consistent and efficient client services
- At least five years’ experience of working within a busy team
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and department targets
- Ability to provide the highest standard of client care
- To have excellent written and verbal communication
- Team management experience
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail, good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
We also have some great benefits.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Fully flexible remote working environment
- Company pension
- Growing and developing environment which is truly different to the legal norm
To start the ball rolling click on apply, let’s have a conversation, in confidence, at a time to suit you.