Deputy Office Supervisor
- Larbey Evans Ltd
- Up to £35,000 + Benefits
- 17 Jan 2023
- 14 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Aviation, Banking, Capital Markets
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client is a prestigious City law firm - they are now looking to recruit a Deputy Office Supervisor to join their growing general office department in London.
As a Deputy Office Supervisor you will be responsible for general post room and office administration, including the supervising of a general office assistant.
The standard hours are 8.30am to 4.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £35,000 + Benefits. This role is a permanent position, and due to the nature of this role you will be office based 5 days a week.
This is a great Deputy Office Supervisor opportunity!
Responsibilities as a Deputy Office Supervisor include:
- Ensuring all incoming / outgoing Royal Mail, DX and couriers
- Working as part of a team to complete all print, copy, scan and bind tasks
- Ensuring incoming faxes are delivered promptly to the appropriate person
- Carrying out stock checks, place orders for items as required and top up stationery points
- Carrying out the new joiners’ induction
- Ensuring all incoming invoices are checked for accuracy
- Assisting in setting up and re-setting meeting rooms as requested
- Undertaking transfers of furniture and other large / heavy items
- Supervising the Office Assistant
- Managing the on-site and off-site archiving and matter closing service
Requirements as a Deputy Office Supervisor include:
- Similar experience achieved within a law firm
- Experience of working in a post room / facilities department
- Good organisation and administration skills
- Able to perform demanding manual handling tasks (moving boxes and furniture)
- Professional approach in all areas of work