It's time to elevate your Corporate career. Join this leading regional firm and gain exposure to a wealth of complex corporate matters, with incremental support as you progress through the ranks.
Boasting one of the largest practices in the North, this heavyweight regional, Legal 500 & Chambers-ranked firm are commercially aware, entrepreneurial in spirit and pragmatic in approach. They have built a strong reputation for providing high-quality, results-focused advice across all key commercial disciplines, placing them in fierce competition with their national counterparts.
Culturally, the firm promotes an open-door policy where access to senior members of staff is commonplace - junior lawyers regularly sit alongside Partners, ensuring that they don't just learn technical skills but also become equipped as strong business developers. This works intrinsically alongside the countless opportunities for progression on offer and no feeling of hitting a glass ceiling.
By having a culture that challenges the conventional law firm approach, they focus their energy on getting results for their clients whilst attracting and developing industry leaders. The relationship they build and nurture with their clients is of paramount importance, which is why many clients stay with the firm for decades. This mirrors the relationship with their staff, in turn offering competitive benefits, a work/life balance and hybrid & flexible working.
- This is a standout opportunity for a Corporate Solicitor to join the firm's vibrant office in Newcastle, with hybrid working in place
- The award-winning Corporate department are widely regarded for their specialist knowledge in M&A transactions across the pharmaceutical, travel & property development sectors
- To align with this, you will advise a broad range of business clients in M&A transactions, corporate governance, partnership matters, joint venture & shareholders' agreements and general commercial advice
- As a junior-mid level solicitor, you will also have the opportunity to manage your own caseload & participate in business development
- You can expect to receive a high level of support and significant investment in your professional development - you will be working alongside respected Lawyers, who will give you the platform to further expand your Corporate network
The Ideal Candidate:
- A qualified Corporate Solicitor from NQ to 5 years PQE
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player with excellent attention to detail
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Flexible working
This is a highly rewarding opportunity for a Corporate Solicitor to join the firm's dynamic office in Newcastle.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.