- JMC Legal
- England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- 17 Jan 2023
- 14 Feb 2023
- Joey Medway
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Contracts, Data Protection, Intellectual Property
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you ready to elevate your commercial career? Join this Top 50 Firm and get stuck into complex commercial & IP matters for a range of SMEs and heavyweight corporates, with incremental support as you progress through the ranks.
Homing offices all across the UK, this Top 50 firm are widely recognised as a leading national player. Their superior reputation is regularly acknowledged by the Legal 500, ranking highly across numerous practice areas in the North West and Yorkshire.
Yet, it's their investment in employees which set this firm apart from the rest. With a unique growth plan in place, this firm are experts at nurturing and developing talent throughout all levels. The sheer number of home-grown partners across the offices provides insight into the success that their investment plays, secured by achieving 'Leading Legal Employer' status in the recent annual awards event.
This investment has provided for the resources and infrastructure to deal with a diverse and complex range of legal needs. The client base, as a result, is reflective of this stature. You will be representing a wide range of clients, from national household names to public bodies, making for a challenging yet rewarding working lifestyle.
- This is a highly progressive opportunity for a Commercial Associate to join the firm's offices in Manchester, with hybrid working in place
- The Legal 500 ranked Commercial department provide a comprehensive range of services for clients across the media, retail, tech & healthcare sectors
- As such, you will have a diverse caseload, including commercial contracts, technology contracts (SaaS), framework agreements & supply of goods and services, data protection work, non-contentious intellectual property and corporate support
- As an Associate, you will also assist the partners on their caseload and get involved in business development
- You can expect to receive a high level of support and significant investment in your professional development - you will be working alongside respected Lawyers, who will give you the platform to further expand your Commercial network
The Ideal Candidate:
- A qualified Commercial Solicitor with 2 to 5 years PQE
- Strong academic background
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Hybrid working
This is a standout opportunity for a Commercial Associate to join the firm's dynamic office in Manchester.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.