This is a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Lawyer to join this international law firm in Leeds.
Our corporate team continues to grow and with an impressive client list it is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious corporate lawyer to develop their career.
- We have a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Solicitor or Associate to join our ambitious corporate team at our Leeds office. As part of our national corporate team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside our diverse corporate partners on a broad range of matters including mergers & acquisitions, private equity, and equity capital markets transactions.
- The successful candidate will be keen to develop their skills in this area within a leading national team, interacting effectively with colleagues and clients at every level and actively engaging in business development.
Key Skills & Experience
- The ability to take on responsibility and liaise with clients
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Good negotiation skills
- An ability and willingness to learn and eagerness to take early responsibility
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills, and the ability to meet deadline
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- With support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around our great development and progression opportunities will reward your commitment and loyalty.
- We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual performance with an opportunity to receive an annual bonus.
- In addition, we have a wide range of learning and development opportunities via our Learn platform to develop new skills and progress your career.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Orianna Lister for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.