Medical Negligence Solicitor
- Interlink Recruitment Limited
- Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Dependent on Experience
- 18 Jan 2023
- 15 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Clinical / Medical Negligence
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Medical Negligence Solicitor in Oxford.
If you are looking to join a supportive, friendly team of recognised experts in the field of medical negligence and serious injury then this may be the perfect next step in your legal career
About The Firm:
- A top 100, award winning firm with a national presence with an impressive turnover
- The team specialise in brain and spinal injury, complex orthopaedic injuries, psychiatric claims, fatalities and amputation.
- The firm provide an environment that attracts friendly, energetic, commercially minded legal professionals.
- You will be a Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales
- You will have at least 2 PQE in medical negligence or serious injury
- You will successfully manage your own caseload of serious injury matters
- You will have experience running or assisting on brain injury, spinal injury, failure in diagnosing cancer, fatal injuries or amputation cases.
- You believe in putting clients first
- You want a good work life balance and inclusive work environment
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Siobhan Murray for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful