- G2 Legal Limited
- £24000 - £26000 per annum,
- 18 Jan 2023
- 15 Feb 2023
- Tom Miles
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Residential Property / Conveyancing
- PQE Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This multi-office, Legal 500 firm has a wonderful opportunity for a Mandarin speaking conveyancing paralegal to join its Central London team.
About the Conveyancing Paralegal role:
- You will be joining the firms busy and thriving Asia Pacific Real Estate team, your duties will include:
- Dealing with administrative exchange formalities completion and post completion tasks
- Submitting AP1 and SDLT forms
- Drafting financial statements and invoices
- AML compliance
- File opening and archiving
- This role will give you a good level of responsibility and client contact.
The ideal Conveyancing Paralegal:
- You will ideally have gained previous experience within a well established conveyancing team.
If you're an ambitious, Mandarin speaking paralegal, with previous conveyancing experience and looking for a new role in London then apply today