Trust & Probate Solicitor
- G2 Legal Limited
- £38000 - £50000 per annum,
- 18 Jan 2023
- 15 Feb 2023
- Chris Rodriguez
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Private Client, Trusts/Investments/Funds, Wills & Probate
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Newly Qualified Solicitor to join this award-winning Legal 200 law firm in Bournemouth as part of the Contentious Private Client team. Associate level will also be considered.
Contentious Trust & Probate Solicitor/Associate
£38,000 – £50,000
About the Trust & Probate Solicitor role:
- The firm is looking for a Contentious Trust & Probate Solicitor to join a busy and recognised private client team that is expanding, in this critical hire.
- The firm has an ambitious strategy and a strong management team to give you the right support required to climb the career ladder, as well as the opportunity to progress and develop your career.
- You will be handling a varied caseload and building trusted, long-term relationships with clients to include contested private, probate, and Trust claims, IPFDA litigation, and Court of Protection work.
- You will be provided with the right support from day 1 in order to run your own caseload.
- Your role as a Newly Qualified Contentious Wills & Probate Solicitor will involve:
- Running your own caseload as well as assisting on more complex matters
- A full range of contentious private client matters
- Business development and networking to gain new business
My client is eager to shortlist for interviews as soon as possible, so please send over your CV confidentially via the link below.
(Please note salary is just a guide, depends on the experience of the candidate)