Post Completion Assistant - St Albans
- Chadwick Nott (Birmingham)
- England, Hertfordshire, St. Albans
- 18 Jan 2023
- 15 Feb 2023
- Melanie Musoke
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Property
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are currently working with a Top tier UK law firm in the Hertfordshire region, who are recruiting for a Post Completion Assistant Paralegal to join their commercial property department.
The successful candidate must have good knowledge on commercial property law matters such as post completion and recent experience working as a commercial property paralegal in a law firm. This is full-time office-based role in St Albans.
Duties will include:
- Submitting Charge Registration applications to Companies House within prescribed time limits.
- Preparing and lodging AP1 and FR1 applications at the Land Registry within priority periods.
- Dealing with any requisitions within HMLR time - limits with assistance of fee‑earners.
- Chasing Landlords and Management companies for receipts Notices of Assignment/charge and dealing with any further enquiries raised with assistance of fee-earner where necessary.
This firm offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and opportunities for career progression.
We are also recruiting for various paralegal and legal executive roles in other practice areas within the UK.
If you are interested, please contact Melanie Musoke at Chadwick Nott and send your CV as soon as possible
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.