Legal Counsel - Regulatory - Interim
- Danos Associates
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Dependant on Experience
- 18 Jan 2023
- 14 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- In House Counsel
- Practice Area
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client, a leading financial service firm, is looking for a Legal Counsel to join their Regulatory team, initially on a four-month contract.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a specialist exchange in a varied and fast-paced role. The role offers hybrid working with two days a week in the London office.
Answering to the head of legal, the role will involve:
- Technical analysis of current and future regulations;
- Working with key stakeholders
- Assisting with advocacy on compliance matters
- The ideal candidate will have between 5-6 year’s experience* in regulatory law (wholesale banking or commodities) ideally gained in house or at a top City law firm.
- A strong understanding of MiFiD, FCA Rules, MAR and benchmark regulation.
- You will be able to start the role at the end of January 2023.
- You will also be commercially minded and attuned to the needs of a global business.
*Years of experience is used only as a guide and applications from those outside of the range will be considered.