- CLARC Recruitment
- England, London
- £85000.00 - £95000.00 per annum
- 18 Jan 2023
- 14 Feb 2023
- Darren Ruskin
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Asset Finance, Banking, Financial Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An exciting Investment Management business is looking to hire a Fund Accountant. The successful candidate will ideally have a strong accounting background, with relevant qualifications, and previous experience of IFRS.
- Oversight of the TPA's NAV calculations and assisting with monthly NAV sign offs for our fund(s) and SPV
- Running the accounting/finance function for the IM including liaising with outsourced accountant
- Oversight of TPA's processing of restructurings/corporate actions
- Providing reporting and assisting with both internal and external queries as required, including ongoing reporting and annual audit.
- Providing procedural support to our Compliance consultant in relation to regulatory reporting/filings.
- Other ad-hoc projects and process enhancements.
- At least 4 years Fund Accounting experience from a similar business.
- Relevant accounting qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us. Please note due to the volume of applications we sadly cannot reply to every application we receive and only successful applications will be contacted, however your details will be registered for consideration for more suitable opportunities as we get them.