- England, Hertfordshire
- £45202 - £55100 per annum
- 18 Jan 2023
- 15 Feb 2023
- Laura Smith
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Planning / Environment
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Salary Range £45,202 - £55,100 for 37 hours per week dependent on experience
Sellick Partnership is pleased to be assisting a Hertfordshire based Local Authority with recruitment for a permanent Planning Lawyer.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Planning Lawyer to join a friendly and supportive legal services team, assisting with an interesting and varied planning caseload.
Day to day responsibilities of the Planning Lawyer position will include;
- Managing a varied caseload, to include; planning disputes, S106 Agreements, providing advice and support on planning law issues, drafting agreements, article 4 directions, public inquiries and the local plan
- Negotiating, drafting and dealing with agreements under S106 Town and Country Planning Act 1990 and any other related agreements
- Attending planning committee meetings
- Planning enforcement advice
Our client is able to offer a flexible, hybrid working pattern and the successful Planning Lawyer will have access to numerous benefits, including the Local Government pension scheme.
Whilst previous experience within Local Authority would be desirable, it is not essential.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.