Senior Conveyancing Solicitor
- Venn Group (Birmingham)
- £50k - 70k per year + benefits
- 19 Jan 2023
- 16 Feb 2023
- Joel Isherwood
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Residential Property / Conveyancing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Senior Conveyancing Solicitor (Hybrid)
Our client is a progressive, successful mid-sized firm with four offices throughout the North London and Hertfordshire area. They are known locally as a reputable firm with a collaborative and friendly working environment.
The firm has a strong history and has adapted to modern times to create a flexible, supportive environment that encourages sustainable work life balance and career development.
This opportunity is to join the firm as a Senior Conveyancing Solicitor on a hybrid working basis in one of the firms Hertfordshire offices. You would inherit an existing caseload due to the long standing client and estate agent relationships in the area.
You will typically act on matters such as the sales and purchases of both freehold and leasehold property, remortgages, transfers of equity, shared ownership and other residential property matters.
- Highly competitive salary reflective of experience
- Hybrid remote working
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Friendly and supportive workplace
- Career development opportunities
- Qualified Solicitor, Chartered Legal Executive or Licenced Conveyancer
- Over three years’ post qualification experience
- Ability to handle a caseload of residential property files
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.