- QED Legal
- £30000 - £33000 per annum
- 19 Jan 2023
- 16 Feb 2023
- Paulina Anna
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Company / Commercial, Debt Recovery
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A top commercial debt recovery firm in the Merseyside are looking to add a Litigation Paralegal to their expanding and thriving team.
About the Litigation Paralegal role:
- The firm are looking for someone to be an integral part of the team and be given the responsibilities and autonomy over their own caseload of commercial litigated debt recovery files.
- The firm is great at looking after their staff, with regular fun socials, tickets to see the rugby as well as free breakfasts on Fridays.
My client is a top player in their field and is offering a great package for the right person.
To be considered for this Litigation Paralegal role:
- Previous experience in dealing with debt recovery or litigation is required, as well as previous experience in managing your own caseload.
- You will have great organisational, and time keeping skills, and always abide by key deadlines.
- You will also be a great team player, communicator, and be able to confidently liaise with the Court, the other side’s solicitors and third parties.
The paralegal role offers a great, higher than market salary of £33,000, realistic bonus scheme as well as a great opportunity to enhance your litigation skills.