Family Solicitor (NQ)
- JMC Legal
- England, East Riding of Yorkshire, Kingston Upon Hull
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- 19 Jan 2023
- 16 Feb 2023
- Joey Medway
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Family / Matrimonial
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Join this leading local firm and work closely alongside the Head of Department on a broad spectrum of complex Family matters, placing you years ahead of your PQE.
Despite their size, this local firm have a highly regarded reputation in and around the Yorkshire area. Through their rich heritage dating back several decades, they have incrementally built their client base and are now a well-known name within the community.
The firm's structure means that Partners are very accessible, and it is commonplace to find NQ solicitors sitting alongside them with other junior lawyers given the exposure to a complexity of work that places them ahead of their PQE level. Each individual is passionate and creative in their own way, encouraging new ideas and amplifying innovation throughout the firm.
Their client base is varied and fluctuates from families to businesses to HNW individuals, making for a dynamic and rewarding working lifestyle. Here, you will find yourself with the tools, care and support to work effectively and efficiently, with the platform to elevate your career.
- This is a highly progressive opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join the firm's office in Hull, with hybrid working in place
- The Legal 500 accredited Family team are regarded amongst the best in Yorkshire for their accurate and efficient service, boasting a complex caseload across all marital, civil and domestic partnerships
- To align with this, you will be an ambitious individual, keen to work closely alongside the senior team in a refreshing & friendly environment
- You will have a diverse caseload, including divorce and annulment, property & financial settlements, domestic violence and childcare law
- You can expect to receive a high level of support and significant investment in your professional development - you will be working alongside respected Lawyers, who will give you the platform to further expand your Family network
The Ideal Candidate:
- A qualified Solicitor from NQ to 2 years PQE
- Ideally completed a seat in Family
- Well-organised and proactive
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working - 2/3 day working week split
- Extensive benefits package
This is a standout opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join the firm's buoyant office in Hull.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.