Corporate Insurance Knowledge Lawyer
- Lipson Lloyd-Jones
- England, London
- 19 Jan 2023
- 16 Feb 2023
- Marian Lloyd-Jones
- Job Title
- Professional Support Lawyer
- Practice Area
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An international firm known as a market leader in insurance innovation and which has advised start-ups and established businesses on novel and disruptive technologies.
A Knowledge Lawyer is sought to report into the Regional Head of Knowledge and the insurance partners represented by a knowledge partner.
Knowledge plays a critical role within the team given that they undertake both transactional and regulatory work.
The knowledge aspect of the role will include:
* Analysing and summarising new legal developments relating to the insurance industry and explaining the significance of the change in law to fee-earners
* Writing client briefings on a variety of legal topics for publication
* Drafting and reviewing precedent agreements and practice notes relating to insurance industry transactions.
A lawyer with significant legal experience in insurance law and regulation and operating at a middle or senior level, you will have
* Experience in horizon scanning activities and in drafting complex documents in plain language
* Experience in designing and delivering successful, interesting and innovative training programmes, targeted to the audience
* Experience, or interest, in the collation, storage and delivery of knowledge
* Project management experience and demonstrated creativity in problem solving
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.