Temporary Legal Receptionist
- Larbey Evans Ltd
- City of London
- Up to £39,000 FTE
- 20 Jan 2023
- 06 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Asset Finance, Aviation, Banking
- Contract Type
- Full Time
US Law Firm client is looking to hire a Temporary Legal Receptionist for an initial 3-month assignment, starting ASAP with an hourly rate equivalent of £39,000 per annum. This role will consist of a shift pattern between the hours of 8am - 8pm.
The ideal candidate will provide a first-class range of reception and switchboard services to the firm’s internal and external clients. The ideal candidate must also be willing to cover overtime hours for out of hours meetings, functions and events. This is a temporary position for a 3-month period but likely to be extended.
Duties will include:
- Booking and administering all future reservations, events and on the day meeting requests using the firm’s room booking system
- Ensure that calls to the switchboard are answered and directed in a prompt, efficient and professional manner
- Manage the allocation of security passes for new joiners and internal colleagues
- Assist with preparing and submitting invoices
- Order and replenishing all meeting room stationery
- Regularly check meeting rooms prior to each meeting commencing to ensure everything is set up
- Liaise with the Admin teams to ensure that audio-visual equipment is arranged as requested
- Ensure that the Office Services team are given details of room set-ups and maintenance issues
- Liaise with the Hospitality team regarding ordering refreshments, breakfast/lunch/dinner and networking drinks for meetings and events
- Prepare for the arrival of all overseas visitors to the London office including allocation of their visitor office and security pass upon arrival
- Assist with the set up and coordination of all in house events
- Assist with updating the intranet with all relevant information
They are looking for someone with previous Receptionist experience, ideally from a law firm background or professional services environment.
Candidates must be available to start ASAP and have no extended holidays booked over the next 3 months.