Capital Markets Paralegal
- McKinlay Law
- London (Central), London (Greater), London (City
- £55,000 + Excellent Benefits + Generous Overtime Pay
- 20 Jan 2023
- 17 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Capital Markets
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Job Title: Capital Markets Paralegal / Corporate Paralegal
Location: Central London
Salary: £55,000 + Excellent Benefits + Generous Overtime Pay
Award winning, leading American law firm are looking for an experienced capital markets paralegal to join the transactional team and provide a first-class service to the firm’s clients. The successful paralegal will be joining a forward thinking, highly regarded US firm working on international deals.
A small selection of responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with commercial contracts
- Proof reading documents and agreements
- Obtaining charter documents
- Due diligence and verification
- Dealing with the incorporation and structuring of new companies
- Undertaking legal research
- Drafting, editing, and maintaining necessary checklists, organizational charts, spreadsheets and documents
- Assisting with business development
- Reviewing and drafting a variety of legal documentation
- Performing company searches
- Preparing bibles documenting transactions
- Registrations and filings at Companies House
It is essential that you have a background in capital markets from another leading US or UK law firm (absolute minimum of 12 months), exceptional communication and client skills and a proactive manner.
Excellent benefits on offer in a modern, innovative American law firm. Ideal opportunity to build on your corporate / commercial experience in a top firm.
McKinlay Law endeavour to contact all successful candidates within 24 hours. However, due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are not able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours your application has been unsuccessful and we have not retained your details.