Litigation and Arbitration Paralegal
- McKinlay Law
- London (Central), London (Greater), London (City
- £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
- 20 Jan 2023
- 01 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Litigation, Dispute Resolution, Litigation
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Job Title: Commercial Litigation and Arbitration Paralegal
Location: Central London
Salary: £35,000 + Excellent benefits
Leading American law firm are looking for an experienced paralegal to join their commercial litigation and arbitration team and provide case management support including deposition and trial preparation, and document collation and production. A small selection of duties are outlined below:
- Undertaking legal research to include preparing chronologies of events and preparing summaries
- Assisting attorneys in the preparation of witness statements
- Coordinating, preparing for and attending trials arbitrations and mediations
- Preparing and filing statement of case, court bundles and other submissions and documents in adjudication, litigation, arbitration, and other proceedings
- Summarising testimony
- Assisting with the administration of matters including preparing client care letter, time recording and the engagement of third parties such as Counsel and expert witnesses
- Checking and proofreading legal documents
- Organising and maintaining client files such as pleadings correspondence and memoranda
This is an ideal opportunity for a paralegal, who has already gained 6 months’ experience in litigation / arbitration and is familiar with High Court litigation practice, and procedure and efiling.
You must be a very strong communicator with excellent analytical and research skills and be proficient using litigation support databases and technology.
Fantastic opportunity for a litigation paralegal to join a top American law firm and gain high quality experience in a leading team.
McKinlay Law endeavour to contact all successful candidates within 24 hours. However, due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are not able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours your application has been unsuccessful and we have not retained your details.