Senior Associate - Company Commercial Solicitor
- JMC Legal
- England, Suffolk, Bury St Edmunds
- £75000 - £100000 per annum
- 20 Jan 2023
- 17 Feb 2023
- Andrew Chapman
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Contracts, Company / Commercial
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you a Senior Company Commercial Solicitor seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Maybe you are in a top-heavy team or have hit a glass ceiling in your current role.
This forward-thinking, highly successful regional firm are looking for an experienced and ambitious Company Commercial Solicitor in Bury St Edmonds.
They offer an existing high-quality caseload, a fun and vibrant, collaborative working environment and an enticing employee benefits package.
You will find a strong leadership team at the firm, recognised as some of the best Lawyers in the region. They hold regular internal open forums, encouraging the entire team to share ideas and insights, meaning that everyone has a voice.
Together, the Partners have devised an impressive business plan to continue to grow over the coming years, further bolstering its offering with key strategic hires across every department. This gives ambitious and driven individuals an unrivalled opportunity, knowing that long-term investment of their time will lead to a healthy and prosperous career.
The firm operates differently from most, in that no one has a 'base office'. All team members work a rota across all offices in and around Bury St Edmonds, when not working from home, which keeps things fresh and dynamic, whilst building strong working relationships between departments.
The role will see you join an already strong and established commercial team. You will come into an existing caseload of commercial matters, including but not limited to commercial contracts; franchise agreements, NDA's, joint ventures. Start-ups and restructuring, sales and acquisitions and succession planning.
The firm are renowned for their efficient and effective collaborative working environment across their departments and offices and offers all fee-earners access to administrative support from day one.
This role offers real career prospects. The firm can provide a safe and secure platform for you to progress and excel alongside their close-knit and collegiate roster of like-minded individuals.
- You will be a Company Commercial Solicitor with 5+ PQE
- You should have strong technical knowledge and experience across all areas of Company Commercial law
- You will have a history of strong billings
- You will be able to demonstrate proven business development ability
- You are an ambitious and driven person with long-term aspirations to grow the department
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience
- Attractive benefits package
- Regular company social events such as wine-tasting and shows
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Company Commercial Solicitor to join a successful and growing practice in Bury St Edmonds.
Apply now for immediate consideration