Banking & Finance Lawyer
Banking & Finance Associate
Market leading law firm is seeking a Banking & Finance Associate to join its team in Bristol, focusing on high-value and complex transactions cross a wide range of sectors, including social housing, property development, local authority, healthcare and education. This opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated. High levels of remote working allowed. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Banking & Finance Associate, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join an already high performing team which has seen and is continuing to see impressive growth down to major tender wins on high profile projects across the country
- Have good levels of client contact from the off
- Deal with the full range of finance matters, including the buying, building, development, disposal and finance of property for clients in the health and social care sector
- Advise on high-value and complex transactions for all sorts of borrowers including large and small corporate entities, charities, housing associations, local authorities and property developers
To be successful in your application you will have:
- 2 - 6 years' PQE Banking and Finance experience, and enjoy being part of a transactional team
- The ability to build strong and lasting client relationships
- A keen interest in business development and a desire to grow your own network
- Some experience of supervising juniors
The successful Banking & Finance Associate will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Strong partner support with the health and social care sector being key to the firm's offering
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment
- Genuine progression and promotion opportunities
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of high profile finance matters
To be considered for this Banking & Finance Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.