Real estate Senior Associate- (development & investment)
- BCL Legal
- England, Greater Manchester, City Of Manchester
- £75000 - £90000 per annum
- 21 Jan 2023
- 17 Feb 2023
- Charlotte Newton
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Property
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Real Estate Solicitor (investment and development)- Manchester -6 PQE+
A leading international firm is seeking an Real Estate senior associate to join its highly regarded Manchester team working on complex and high profile investment and development projects. This is an innovative firm with a forward thinking approach offering excellent training, support and overall financial package. Agile working is promoted and encouraged.
The Real Estate Senior Associate Role:
· Acting on multi-million pound developments and investment deals throughout the UK.
· Acting for a wide range of property clients , including clients in the retail and housing sector
· Acting for an impressive client base including major investors, funders, developers and statutory authorities.
· Involvement in marketing and business development.
· Senior associate with experience from a national/international firm or a large regional firm
· 6 PQE+
· Good technical, drafting and negotiation skills.
· Strong ties to Manchester
· The opportunity to join a leading UK real estate team with access to the very best quality property work.
· Highly competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
· Remote/blended working promoted.
· Sociable and friendly team environment.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.