A leading Merseyside firm are looking to add a Housing Disrepair Paralegal, to their growing team, in their Liverpool City Centre office. They offer the following:
To be considered for this Paralegal role:
- The ideal paralegal will have an interest and some experience in Housing Disrepair claims and be eager to learn and progress within the firm, either to become a fee earner or through the SQE route.
- You will have great organisational and time management skills and be an excellent communicator.
- You will be assisting the Dead of Department and senior fee earners with their litigated files, which will give you great scope to learn and gain experience in the more complex cases, as well as having your own caseload.
In exchange for your commitment, the firm is offers a great benefits package, which includes a competitive salary, the best bonus scheme in the Merseyside area and a generous holiday entitlement.
Benefits of this paralegal job:
- Salary up to £27,000
- Highest bonus scheme in Merseyside
- Qualifying Work Experience for the SQE route