Residential Property Solicitor
- JMC Legal
- England, London, Brentford
- £55000 - £65000 per annum
- 23 Jan 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- Reece Mitten
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Residential Property / Conveyancing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you a Residential Conveyancer with strong experience looking for a step up at an established, award-winning, industry-leading firm?
This outfit seeks a 5+ PQE Property Solicitor to join its outstanding office based in the West of London.
This medium-sized practice promotes freedom, autonomy and flexibility alongside an entrepreneurial approach to traditional residential property matters.
The staff feel valued with structured opportunities for progression, including partner level, and encourage working from home up to FOUR days a week.
Due to a steadily growing client base and workload, this firm seeks a Residential Property/Conveyancing Solicitor 5+ PQE to join its progressive City outfit.
The work includes freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, re-mortgages, transfers of equity and more. This will be a hands-on role in working with high-end estate agents and having a real variety of work.
- You will be a Residential Property/Conveyancing Lawyer 5+ relevant years PQE
- You will be a dynamic and personable individual
- You will have strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Have experience in dealing with both Freehold & Leasehold
Salary is highly competitive, negotiable and dependent upon your level of experience. They are looking for long-term hires and pay well for the right candidate.
Apply now for immediate consideration.