Residential Property Solicitor
- JMC Legal
- England, London, West End
- £100000 - £130000 per annum + excellent benefits
- 23 Jan 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- Matthew Wargen
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Residential Property / Conveyancing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This legal 500 firm based in the flamboyant West End is looking to recruit a Senior Conveyancer to hit the ground running. This well-respected London practice has been thriving as of late. Growing at a fabulous rate, even through the pandemic. Now they are hunting for an 8+ PQE Residential Property Associate to enter the fray and grow with the department, potentially into a Partnership role.
This firm has one of the most well-respected names for quality Property work across London. They are a multi-service practice, with a Real Estate flavour throughout all the other departments. The firm punches well above its weight and its main competitors are impressively some Top 50 firms, they deal on par with some of the country's most well-known law firms.
They are ranked highly in the Legal 500, and in the last five years they have nearly doubled in size, this is due to a dynamic team, some strategic key hires, and an influx of work.
They have attracted many Lawyers out of Central London, looking for a more collegiate, friendly culture where staff can make more of an impact and feel valued. You will also find there is much more in the way of staff flexibility and work-life balance.
The firm is very entrepreneurial and is ahead of the curve on the changing legal landscape; they have recently invested in artificial intelligence, using state-of-the-art software allowing staff to save days of work. This firm is the only SME-sized law firm using it, other big names have used it for several years. It is this approach and strong leadership that remain to be highly profitable.
The firm is seeking a Residential Property Solicitor 8+ PQE.
This role will sit within a well-known and established team. The conveyancing team deals with an exceptional quality of work, counting on many HNW individuals as esteemed clients. This has held them in good stead throughout the pandemic, where they have had plenty of work and have continued to grow.
You will deal with a broad range of work that, among other areas, will include:
- Residential conveyancing matters including sale, purchase and equity lease
- Sales and purchases of freehold & leasehold properties, re-mortgages, transfers of equity, lease extensions, shared ownership, plot sales and flats
This team is taking more market share and now is an exciting time to join. The firm like to grow organically. For the right candidate, promotion to Partner will be on the cards.
- You will be a Residential Property Solicitor 8+ PQE
- You will be ambitious, commercially minded and able to manage a busy workload
- You will be able to work alongside the Partners and assist the junior fee earners of the department
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is competitive, negotiable and dependent on your level of experience
- Excellent benefits package
- You will have excellent support from a large REF team
This is a first-class opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor 8+ PQE to join a leading, London-based practice on a remote basis. Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation