REF Senior Associate
- Interlink Recruitment Limited
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Dependent on Experience
- 23 Jan 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Financial Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
REF Senior Associate | London | Salary Dependent on Experience
Join an innovative and high-performing team, undertaking a broad range of Property Finance work, as their new REF Senior Associate; this role offers the successful candidate the chance to further their legal career in the Financial sector, working with and learning from the best.
- Ranked in the Top 45 UK Law firms.
- Legal 500 ranked for Property Finance.
- Excellent in-house training and development program.
- The role will include; raising initial mortgagee enquiries in respect of property finance instructions, drafting reports on title / short form certificates of title for lenders, arranging for registration of security documentation at the appropriate governmental registries as may be appropriate, etc.
- Contributing to the effectiveness of workflow, including attending departmental and other appropriate briefings to assess current and future needs.
- Excellent progression prospects, with a clear structure and targets in place.
- Qualified in England and Wales, 4+ PQE.
- Experience in acting for banks and other lenders (Preferred).
- Experience in handling high-volume work and working under pressure.
- Familiarity with property titles to be able to identify and highlight points on a property title that may be of concern to lenders and to suggest solutions to those points, with training.
- A keen interest in developing your marketing and business development skills.
If you're interested in this REF Senior Associate position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact unsuccessful applicants.