Information Governance Specialist
- Venn Group London
- £350 - 400 per day
- 23 Jan 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- Alexander Rasaq
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Public Sector / Local Authority
- PQE Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Information Governance Specialist – London – 3 months – Hybrid - up to £400 per day(umbrella) depending on experience
Venn Group’s specialist legal team is currently working with an established Local authority in London who are recruiting for an Information Governance Specialist to join their department.
This is a full-time position for 35 hours per week. The role is offered for an initial period of 3 months. However, this may be extended. This is a hybrid job with the expectation of a minimum of 1 day per week in the office.
- To develop proposals for information sharing governance across South-West London with police, health agencies, schools, local authorities, national and regional government departments.
- To provide an assessment of the feasibility of existing structures including Integrated Care System developments.
- To assess how staff interact with data sharing arrangements and any difficulties/barriers encountered.
- To help ensure that the Council’s systems for information governance and data security are robust and legally compliant.
- To identify areas of improvement and provide solutions on specific programmes of work to deliver compliance.
- To advise on the implementation of legislation and policy in relation to data protection cyber security and wider information governance.
- To work closely with the Head of Service, Children, Schools and Families, The Information and Governance Department and IT Project leads to ensure the Council’s use of information is legally compliant.
- Significant experience of complex information sharing arrangements, information sharing agreements and DPIAs within the public sector.
- Significant experience of developing, implementing, reviewing and monitoring information governance processes.
- Experience of project management and providing solutions to achieve milestones and objectives.
- Experience of storage and retrieval systems.
For further information, please contact Alexander Rasaq at Venn Group, by responding to this advert.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency which welcomes applications from all candidates.