Banking Associate/Senior Associate, Dublin
This is an exciting opportunity for a Banking Solicitor of between 2-6 PQE to join a top tier banking team in Dublin at either Associate or Senior Associate level. You will be offered some of the best work in the market, real opportunities for progression and a top of the market salary/benefits.
· Established firm with a fantastic reputation for Banking and Finance work.
· They act on a broad range of banking and finance matters and have longstanding client relationships with some of the world's largest banks.
· Opportunity to play a significant part in working for clients that are key to the division and to the firm - you will be given fantastic exposure to some of the best quality work in Ireland.
· You will become part of a highly professional yet down to earth team working with some of the Country's top Banking Partners.
· This is a busy department, however the firm takes great care to ensure the wellbeing of staff, allowing them to develop and grow.
· By joining this team you will be taking a step up in terms of career progression.
· An ambitious Banking Solicitor with between 2-6 PQE gained within a reputable banking team in Ireland or the UK.
· You will be able to demonstrate strong technical ability and have gained exposure to a variety of banking matters
· Commercially aware with an enthusiastic approach
· Able to take instructions and work as part of a team
· Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme - happy to discuss.
· Generous holiday allowance
· Private Healthcare
· Gym and Travel Loans
· Company Pension Scheme
If you want to apply for this Banking Associate/Senior Associate please contact Sean Cully on 087441 8356.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact Sean if you would like to arrange a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.