In-House Bilingual Associate Paralegal
- Jameson Legal.
- United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
- £4305.14 - £5596.68 per month
- 23 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Jameson Legal
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Company / Commercial
- Contract Type
- Full Time
In-House Bilingual Associate Paralegal | Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates | Salary £4305.14 - £5596.68 per month
A rare opening within a highly sought-after, prestigious law firm for a new experienced Paralegal to join their organisation based in Abu Dhabi; this role offers the successful candidate the chance to further their legal career in the Company and Commercial sector, working with and learning from the best.
This in-house position will involve assisting the Chief Legal Counsel and the wider legal team in the provision of legal services.
Your new In-House Bilingual Associate Paralegal role will involve:
- Drafting standard legal agreements and contracts.
- Developing skills in contract negotiations with the assistance of Senior colleagues.
- General paralegal/administrative-based tasks including conducting legal research, due diligence etc.
It is essential that applicants are:
- Fully bilingual (Arabic/English - both written & spoken).
- Have 2-4 years of relevant experience (gained either in private practice or in-house).
- Already located in Abu Dhabi.
- Happy to stay in this role for the long-term.
- Able to travel on business when required.
- Able to handle a pressurised work environment in a calm, efficient and effective manner.
Applicants should be well educated, with a law degree, and possess exemplary organisational and communication skills (at all levels), with excellent IT skills.
Take your career forward, reach out and apply for this In-House Bilingual Associate Paralegal position via the portal below; we look forward to welcoming you onto the team.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed-term contract and permanent recruitment.
Please note: Where a level of experience, such as 'PQE', is indicated, please note that this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.