Company Commercial Partner
- JMC Legal
- England, London, West End
- £140000 - £160000 per annum + excellent benefits
- 23 Jan 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- Matthew Wargen
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Company / Commercial
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This heavy-hitting L500 firm is a juggernaut this year, even with the pandemic. The Company Commercial department is continuing to grow and the practice requires another Partner to help develop the team further. Having invested heavily across the board with strategic hires, you will be part of an ambitious firm who have several leading individuals amongst its ranks.
This L500 firm has one of the most well-respected names for quality work across London and the North West. They are a multi-service practice, with HNW flavour throughout their departments. The firm punches well above its weight and its main competitors are impressively some Top 50 firms, they deal on par with some of the country's most well-known law firms.
They are ranked highly in the Legal 500, and in the last five years they have nearly doubled in size, this is due to a dynamic team, some strategic key hires, and an influx of work, which covers both domestic and international matters, standing at over 100 partners across practice areas that include Media, Technology, Corporate, Agriculture, Private Wealth, Environment and Charities.
Noted in the Legal 500, the practice has a modern office in the West End of London. The firm ranks highly across many areas of law. What stands out most, is how the firm invests in its staff and nurtures legal talent. They have got a real team spirit and a happy, supportive working culture. The firm is a people-focused business; they pride themselves on traditional values when it comes to client care. The quality of work they deal with is exceptional.
This practice is highly profitable, well managed and provides a genuinely collegiate and supportive working environment.
The firm is looking for an ambitious Corporate Solicitor to join their busy City of London office.
- You will join an award-winning department and will lead the team alongside the other partners, who are widely regarded as leaders in their field and are regularly recommended by clients for their reputation, personalities and outstanding expertise.
- The team deals with a wide range of matters across a breadth of industry sectors including technology, hospitality, and media, and deals with a broad range of work, including Construction, Financial Services, Healthcare, IT/software, Manufacturing, Media and more.
- The department acts for an exceptional client base of modern start-ups and established players in a range of industries making for a highly interesting and varied role. As a growing department, with real investment, there is an excellent opportunity for progression.
- You will be an existing Corporate Commercial Partner
- You will have dealt with a good quality of work and be commercially-minded
- You will have business development experience to assist in driving the department forward
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience, on offer is an excellent benefits package and bonus scheme
- Progression to Equity is a realistic opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Partner to join this ambitious legal 500-ranked firm based in the City of London. Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.