- Interlink Recruitment Limited
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Dependent on Experience
- 23 Jan 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Insolvency Lawyer | Manchester | Negotiable Salary
A rare opening within a highly sought-after, prestigious law firm for a new Insolvency Lawyer to join their commercial dispute resolution department based within the corporate recovery and insolvency team
This role could be based in any of their locations, Newcastle, Leeds or Manchester.
The new Insolvency Lawyer will be responsible for delivering a wide range of services and will manage a caseload combining corporate advisory work with contentious and non-contentious personal and corporate insolvency matters.
- Acting on a wide range of insolvency litigation in both corporate and personal insolvency acting for claimants and defendants.
- Asset recovery work including acting for insolvency practitioners about the possession and sale of properties.
- Advising on corporate recovery and insolvency issues, dealing with a range of businesses and financial institutions, including non-traditional lenders, insolvency practitioners and borrowers.
- Review and report on documents, drafting documents and advice tailored to the client's individual needs.
- Negotiating with clients and other professionals to secure agreed objectives.
- Attending meetings and negotiations with clients and third parties.
- Develop existing and new client business via appropriate channels including active network building, entertaining clients etc.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected and busy team. Consideration will be given to more junior candidates based on their breadth of knowledge and experience in the insolvency area. The position offers a varied caseload with excellent career prospects.
- 0 – 5 years post-qualifying experience gained within a Commercial Litigation/ Insolvency department
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to plan and organise effectively; adept at working to challenging and changing timescales with an urgency to move matters;
- Excellent all round communication/interpersonal skills with the ability to build lasting relationships with both colleagues and clients;
- The ability to innovate and draw commercial solutions;
If you're interested in this Insolvency Lawyer position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact unsuccessful applicants