- BCL Legal
- England, West Yorkshire, Leeds
- £75000 - £105000 per annum
- 23 Jan 2023
- 17 Feb 2023
- Declan Young
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Intellectual Property
- Contract Type
- Full Time
IP Solicitor | International Firm | Leeds | Senior Associate/ Legal Director
An exciting opportunity for a strong Intellectual Property Solicitor to join and bolster a growing national Commercial offering and drive growth for the team. Based in Leeds, this is a key hire for the firm and this role is offered on a permanent basis, with flexible working arrangements available.
· Become the key contact for IP matters whilst supporting the firms national Corporate and Commercial teams, demonstrating significant technical skills and judgement within the IP space
· Build professional relationships internally and externally in order to develop own knowledge and business networks, supporting growth
· Operate as a leader and a member of the team to achieve all financial measures
· Work collegiately through strong internal and strategic external working relationships, to deliver revenue, growth and realise the full value of existing and future relationships
- Competitive salary and benefits package (potentially including shares)
- Strong backing from the firm (including all senior Commercial Partners)
- Excellent progression opportunities
- A positive working environment including additional wellbeing programs
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Experienced IP Solicitor (ideally 5+ PQE)
- Confidence to engage with our clients and develop client relationships.
- Strong academic background with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in addition to being confident working under own initiative
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to me by email, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.