Intellectual Property Solicitor
- BCL Legal
- England, West Yorkshire, Leeds
- £60000 - £75000 per annum
- 23 Jan 2023
- 17 Feb 2023
- Declan Young
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Intellectual Property
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Intellectual Property Solicitor | Strong Regional Firm | NQ+ PQE | Leeds
BCL Legal have been asked to assist a well-established regional firm with recruiting an Intellectual Property Solicitor, to strengthen their offering in Leeds. With three regional offices in the North, the firm offers an enviable reputation in IP and Commercial work. You will have the opportunity to join one of the most active and experienced IP teams in the North. The firm have also undertaken a major re-brand and have ambitious growth plans for the future.
- Great opportunity to advise clients on a range of IP matters including commercial contract matters (and allied areas like data protection)
- Opportunity to develop strong client relationships as well as maintaining and growing own caseload
- The role will involve advising on a non-contentious basis in relation to the creation, maintenance, protection and exploitation of intellectual property rights including patents, copyright, trademarks, registered designs, design rights and database rights.
- This opportunity will also include advising on commercial agreements and areas of law allied to intellectual property and commercial law such as data protection
- Act for strong client list including businesses, their senior people and individuals
- A friendly, supportive team
- Positive work life balance
- A good salary and benefits
- Strong support and supervision from the Head of Department
- A working environment where your contribution is genuinely recognised and valued
- You will be an NQ+ qualified Solicitor with relevant experience gained from a reputablefirm
- A team player with an interest in developing client relationships
- You will be committed to your continuous improvement and development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.