Senior Commercial Solicitor
- BCL Legal
- England, West Yorkshire, Leeds
- £58000 - £68000 per annum
- 23 Jan 2023
- 17 Feb 2023
- Declan Young
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Contracts
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Commercial Solicitor | 3+ PQE | Top National Firm | Leeds
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Solicitor to join the Commercial team of a highly regarded national firm working from the Leeds office. The work will be a broad base of commercial contracts, outsourcing, projects, IT agreements, intellectual property and data protection. An inclusive, friendly and flexible team that promotes a healthy lifestyle.
- Undertaking a general commercial role advising on commercial contracts, outsourcing, projects, IT agreements, intellectual property and data protection.
- Advising on intellectual property ownership issues and data protection.
- Assisting colleagues in sector specific teams including education and health.
- A minimum of three years' post qualification experience.
- A demonstrable interest in commercial contracts, IP and IT.
- Solid academic profile and technically strong.
- Keen marketing, business development and networking skills.
- Excellent training and development programme.
- Highly competitive salary, bonus and overall benefits package.
- Highly supportive firm/team environment.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.