Commercial Contracts Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor | 2+ PQE | International Firm | Leeds
A highly regarded global law firm with a dynamic and progressive culture is seeking a Commercial Solicitor to join the team in Leeds. This opportunity is offered full (or part) time on a permanent basis, with agile working available.
- A Top 20, award-winning law firm
- Ranked Tier 1 in Chambers and Legal 500 outside of London
- Largest national commercial team outside of London
- Particular strength in working for major FTSE 350 organisations
- Commercial Solicitor to join the team to work with their existing national client base
- You will handle high-quality work with a wide range of clients from household names to up and coming businesses
- Handle a breadth of complex commercial contracts work, plus more niche IT/IP/Data Protection matters as required
- Work across sectors including manufacturing, technology and financial services
- You will have the opportunity to supervise and mentor more junior members of the team
- You will help to project manage complex business critical transactions and take a direct lead with clients
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales with 2+ years' PQE
- Strong academics and an excellent training record
- Supervisory experience for 5+ PQE Solicitors would be ideal
- Excellent drafting skills and first-rate technical knowledge
- Experience working with clients across manufacturing, technology or financial services would be desirable but not essential
- Opportunity to join a global firm & work with FTSE 350 organisations
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Buy and sell holidays
- Attractive pension and life assurance policies
- Flexible and agile working options
- Season ticket loans
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.