Real Estate Solicitor
- BCL Legal
- England, West Yorkshire, Leeds
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- 23 Jan 2023
- 17 Feb 2023
- Declan Young
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Property
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Real Estate Solicitor | Leeds | National Firm | 1+ PQE
A vibrant and progressive national law firm is seeking a Real Estate Solicitor as part of their continued growth. This role has a particular focus on the successful candidate being client facing. A following of work would of course stand a candidate in great stead (but is not essential). This opportunity is offered on a full time on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
THE FIRM & TEAM
- An ambitious and expanding national firm
- Work with an impressive client list
- Work with leading lawyers ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners in the heart of Leeds
- You would be working with leading partners across the UK
- The workload would be servicing the commercial property clients with an emphasis on the, Landlord & Tenant for retail sector focus
- The client list includes global brands
- The opportunity is there for the right candidate to come in and hit the ground running
- Market facing focus
- 1+ PQE with retail experience or solid L&T experience with a commercial property background
- Solid academic record
- Demonstrate a commercial mind and 'pull up trees' attitude
- A leading national team that will nurture your personal brand
- Competitive salary and package
- A well liked, positive culture which this firm has become known for
- Quality work and progression opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.