This practice has continuously punched well above its weight and has been accredited as a leading legal 500 firm and ranked in the UK Chambers 2020. They are now seeking to make further strides with a Senior Corporate Solicitor with 4-7 PQE.
Located in the West End, this practice has long been established with a rich heritage spanning multiple decades, yet they still boast a modern approach to work with a cohesive & collegiate working culture. This practice is recognised in the Legal 500 and has won multiple awards in recent years.
They continue to use their in-depth knowledge, diverse skills, and modern approaches to evolve and extend their client base across the UK and internationally, acting in London and Europe, China and the USA.
This practice prides itself upon its ethos of providing the best possible service for all clients. It ensures this through proactive, partner-led legal advice with an in-depth Commercial understanding.
Due to increased workflow, this firm seeks a Senior Corporate Associate 8+ PQE to join their outstanding and progressive West End of London practice.
Despite being a highly established name, primarily within Corporate matters, they have managed to maintain its reputation through its handling of high-quality, complex cases. In 2020 this firm managed to make approx. £694 million in deals, with Mergers, acquisitions and Disposals accounting for nearly £415 million and Lending £220 million, respectively.
You will deal with a wide range of work including but not limited to; Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity, Joint Ventures, Restructuring, Insolvency, Competition, Flotations and assisting on more complex matters.
This firm is looking to invest in individuals for the long term and actively encourage internal promotion. As a result, there is a genuine and clear prospect for career progression.
- You will be a Senior Corporate Solicitor with 4-7 relevant years of PQE
- You will be a dynamic and personable individual
- You will have strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- You will be comfortable managing/developing client relationships
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is highly competitive, negotiable and dependent upon your level of experience. They are looking for long-term hires and pay well for the right candidate.
- Excellent Benefits package
- Excellent prospects for progression
- Friendly, dynamic and modern working culture
- High-quality work
This is a standout opportunity for a Senior Corporate Lawyer with 4-7 Years PQE to join a high-quality and growing West End London firm with strong career prospects.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.