Restructuring & Insolvency Associate
This Top 10 Law firm is internationally renowned, and one of the most prestigious legal brands operating in the UK. Their world-leading corporate team is seeking a Restructuring & Insolvency Associate, 3+ years PQE, to join their City of London Office.
This is for Associates looking to take a step up in their career and work on a caseload with international scope across a variety of matters involving financial restructuring and insolvency.
This firm has a unique transatlantic heritage and has successfully combined scale and profitability not dissimilar to what you see within silver circle firms.
Operational in 20 countries, this global law firm is positioned to assemble large-scale commercial services for its clients. They advise large corporations, emerging visionary businesses and public bodies who have complex and multifaceted needs. Whilst remaining global in vision, they continue to place an emphasis on their domestic clients and have long-standing client relationships that have continued through the decades.
This firm is consistently recognised for its innovative and forward-thinking approach. The firm has a strong focus on developed and emerging markets and boasts an impressive track record in many sectors, including transport, energy, and insurance.
The resulting mixture of incredible legal talent and exemplary clientele means this firm has been recognised across countless practice areas with Legal 500 Tier 1 rankings. This firm is responsible for developing some of the most respected legal talent around the world.
- You will be working on non-contentious work, much of it cross-border in nature, across all aspects of financial restructuring and special situations, including financial restructuring, formal insolvency, schemes of arrangement, and distressed investing.
- You will be part of a close-knit team, under the broader Banking & Finance group, and benefit from a refreshing and inclusive culture whilst being supported and led by a number of market-leading partners.
- Individuals are encouraged to be just that, individual - you will be supported and encouraged to have your ideas heard, meaning you will influence key decisions across the team and wider firm.
- You will be a Restructuring & Insolvency Solicitor with 3+ years PQE, with excellent technical knowledge.
- It is important to be a team-player due to the collaborative nature of the team.
- The firm looks for strong analytical skills and enthusiasm for the practice area.
What's on offer?
- You will receive excellent salary and benefits, in line with a leading international law firm.
- First-rate ongoing professional development is at the forefront of the firm's thinking, to ensure you can take ownership and progress your career.
- There is an excellent work life balance and a reputation for a friendly and supportive working environment persists.
This is a standout opportunity for a Restructuring & Insolvency Associate with 3+ years PQE to succeed in a Top 10 firm in their City of London Office.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.