Real Estate Legal Director
- JMC Legal
- England, West Yorkshire, Leeds
- £70000 - £80000 per annum
- 23 Jan 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- Joey Medway
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Property
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Join this Top 100 Firm and manage a wealth of high-value real estate transactions at the forefront of their L500-ranked department, with a clear progression pathway towards partnership.
This Top 100 Firm have reinforced their status as a regional heavyweight through their innovative thinking and ever-growing ambition to tackle new legal challenges. The numerous L500 Top Tier departments across their offices have allowed them to mark their territory as a leading player in the North and even across the nation. Intrinsically, their client base includes some of the largest businesses and UHNW individuals domestically and overseas.
Their employee-focused approach is second to none and has been a catalyst for their success. Organic growth, through nurturing and developing talent, has allowed many individuals to progress through the ranks towards partnership.
Whilst the quality of work is that of an international firm, they offer the work/life balance of a regional, with many of their fee-earners working flexibly, from home or part-time hours.
- The Firm are looking for an experienced Real Estate Solicitor to join as Legal Director in their Leeds office, with hybrid working in place
- Ranked in the Legal 500, the Real Estate team are widely recognised for their strengths in high-value investment transactions and complex development work for national & regional clients across the leisure, housing, energy and public sectors
- As such, you will manage a diverse caseload, including acquisitions and disposals, property aspects of corporate finance transactions, property development schemes, landlord & tenant work
- As a Legal Director, you will also play a leading role in the development of the department, providing support to the junior members of the team & getting involved in further business development
- In return, you can expect to receive generous investment from the firm to progress on a clear route to partnership
The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced Real Estate Solicitor with a minimum of 8 years PQE
- Strong business development capabilities
- Highly meticulous & commercially focused
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Hybrid working
This is a standout opportunity for a Real Estate Legal Director to join the firm's dynamic office in Leeds.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.