Real Estate Partner
- JMC Legal
- England, West Yorkshire, Leeds
- £90000 - £120000 per annum
- 23 Jan 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- Joey Medway
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Property
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you a well-established Real Estate Lawyer with a keen interest in developing a wider team? Join this Top 100 Firm and take ownership of high-value real estate transactions with the autonomy to play a leading role in the development of the department.
This Top 100 Firm have reinforced their status as a regional heavyweight through their innovative thinking and ever-growing ambition to tackle new legal challenges. The numerous L500 Top Tier departments across their offices have allowed them to mark their territory as a leading player in the North and even across the nation. Intrinsically, their client base includes some of the largest businesses and UHNW individuals domestically and overseas.
Their employee-focused approach is second to none and has been a catalyst for their success. Organic growth, through nurturing and developing talent, has allowed many individuals to progress through the ranks towards partnership.
Whilst the quality of work is that of an international firm, they offer the work/life balance of a regional, with many of their fee-earners working flexibly, from home or part-time hours.
- This is a standout opportunity for a Real Estate Partner to join the firm's vibrant office in Leeds, with hybrid working in place
- Ranked in the Legal 500, the Real Estate team are widely recognised for their strengths in high-value investment transactions and complex development work for national & regional clients across the leisure, housing, energy and public sectors
- As such, you will manage a diverse caseload, including acquisitions and disposals, property aspects of corporate finance transactions, property development schemes, landlord & tenant work
- As a Partner, you play a leading role within the wider department, providing support to the rest of the team and managing business development
The Ideal Candidate:
- A well-established Real Estate Solicitor with a minimum of 10 years PQE
- Strong business development capabilities
- First-class communication and an entrepreneurial flair
- Highly competitive salary & benefits package
- Hybrid working
This is an enriching opportunity for a Real Estate Partner to join the firm's dynamic office in Leeds.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.