Real Estate Associate
- JMC Legal
- England, West Yorkshire, Leeds
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- 23 Jan 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- Joey Medway
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Property
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Looking for a perfect platform to demonstrate your Real Estate abilities? Join this Top 100 Firm and work on some of the most prominent Real Estate transactions in the region, with genuine investment to aid your development as a first-class lawyer.
This Top 100 Firm have reinforced their status as a regional heavyweight through their innovative thinking and ever-growing ambition to tackle new legal challenges. The numerous L500 Top Tier departments across their offices have allowed them to mark their territory as a leading player in the North and even across the nation. Intrinsically, their client base includes some of the largest businesses and UHNW individuals domestically and overseas.
Their employee-focused approach is second to none and has been a catalyst for their success. Organic growth, through nurturing and developing talent, has allowed many individuals to progress through the ranks towards partnership.
Whilst the quality of work is that of an international firm, they offer the work/life balance of a regional, with many of their fee-earners working flexibly, from home or part-time hours.
- This is a highly progressive opportunity for a Real Estate Associate to join the firm's offices in Leeds, with hybrid working in place
- Ranked in the Legal 500, the Real Estate team are widely recognised for their strengths in high-value investment transactions and complex development work for national & regional clients across the leisure, housing, energy and public sectors
- As such, you will have a diverse caseload, including acquisitions and disposals, property aspects of corporate finance transactions, property development schemes, landlord & tenant work
- As an Associate, you will also have the opportunity to mentor the more junior members of the team and get involved in business development
- You will find that this opportunity comes with a high level of career investment; you will be working alongside respected lawyers, who will give you the platform to further expand your Real Estate network and progress through the ranks
The Ideal Candidate:
- A qualified Real Estate Solicitor with 3 to 6 years PQE
- Clear understanding of relevant legal issues
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Hybrid working
This is a standout opportunity for a Real Estate Associate to join the firm's dynamic office in Leeds.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.