Commercial Health Solicitor
- Michael Page Legal
- England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
- £45000 - £58000 per annum
- 23 Jan 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- JN -122022-5878157
- Jennifer Lees
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Contracts, Healthcare
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This is great opportunity to join our client's leading healthcare team as a Commercial Health Solicitor.
Our client is a national law firm with offices in Manchester, they have an enviable reputation within the legal industry for healthcare work and you will be working with leading lawyers in this area.
As a Commercial Health Solicitor you will be involved in work that includes:
- Progressing, drafting and negotiating a diverse workload of commercial contracting matters of varying complexity and scale in a variety of sectors including health, central government, local government and utilities
- Undertaking, preparing and managing contracts and other key documents relating to the procurement of large scale projects that fall within the scope of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015, Utilities Contracts Regulations 2016 or Concessions Contracts Regulations 2016
- Advising on NHS collaboration (including the documents associated with the creation of "Teckal" and "Hamburg" arrangements)
- Advising on commercial joint ventures
- General advice on contractual and commercial matters for a range of health and social care clients.
You will be a Commercial Solicitor of between 0-3 PQE looking for an exciting new role as a Commercial Health Solicitor. Please note that the level of PQE identified in this advert is a guide only and does not preclude candidates with more or less PQE from applying. Experience of healthcare work is not essential but an interest is a requirement.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent package
- Great training and progression prospects