Regulatory Counsel - Payments
- Search Consultancy Limited
- England, London
- 23 Jan 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- Matthew Rowson
- Job Title
- In House Counsel
- Practice Area
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The successful candidate will be working on the following:
- Supporting and working with various teams across the business, including Compliance, Commercial and Product to support new and existing products and strategic initiatives.
- Monitoring and proactively enacting new legal and regulatory issues affecting the business.
- Project managing and coordinating regulatory submissions and filings.
- Licence application and expansion projects in order to grow the business into new jurisdictions.
- Working with the Product team when it comes to new product development, ensuring the business is protected against regulatory risk.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must be:
- Ideally 2-5 years PQE
- Either having trained in-house or in private practice with strong financial regulatory/payments regulatory experience.
- Experience in the payments industry is a major plus.
- A real team player and collaborative in approach, ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders effectively.
- Able to provide both legal and business orientated advice.
- Able to demonstrate strong understanding of the technology market.
- Ideally you will be fluent in more than one language, although this isn't essential.
- Very Competitive Starting Salary.
- Equity Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible Holidays Package
- Hybrid Working - 2 days a week in Central London.
Interested in finding out more? Get in touch with Matthew Rowson at for a confidential discussion.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.