Commercial Litigation Solicitor
- JMC Legal
- England, Essex, Colchester
- £50000 - £75000 per annum
- 24 Jan 2023
- 21 Feb 2023
- Andrew Chapman
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Litigation
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Following another highly-successful year, this Top 200 regional firm are expanding in almost every department, and now seeking an experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor.
On offer is an opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join a Legal 500-recognised team in Colchester, Essex. With an existing high-quality caseload and excellent career prospects.
Established for over 200 years, this firm has an exciting and interesting heritage. They are well known for their friendly and supportive culture, with many senior solicitors joining originally as trainees.
Now standing at over 250 members of staff, and with a growing national and international presence, this firm are bolstering their already strong and award-winning departments with top talent.
The firm are seeking to hire an experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor, to be based in their Colchester Office
You will deal with an excellent quality of work. The caseload will include; Contract disputes, Professional negligence claims, Debt recovery, Director and Shareholder actions, Company disputes, Insolvency and Cross-border litigation.
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression, including Partnership for the right candidate.
- You will be a Commercial Litigation Solicitor with 2-6 years PQE
- You should be an ambitious and dynamic candidate who wants to be at the forefront of an exciting, award-winning department
- You should have a good technical knowledge and experience across all aspects of commercial litigation
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is above market-rate and negotiable depending on experience
- Enhanced annual leave and pension schemes
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements
Apply now for the role of Commercial Litigation Solicitor and join this forward-thinking, award-winning firm in their Colchester Office, in Essex.